Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any one got pregnant before the 3 montj waot after eptopic

hi all i just wanted some oppinions. i had en eptopic pregnancy and got methotrexate injection on 14th march. they told me to wait three months before ttc but i have read you can wait 3 months or 2 cycles which ever is sooner. if i was to wait the full 3 months it would b the 14th of june. but im due on any day now and my next ovulation is the 7th of june. will i b ok to ttc then or will i have 2 wait? its only 1 week will it make much difference? with three periods inbetween?

Replies

• Options
    sorry about the title its my stupid touch screen phone. lol
  • Options
    I dont know a lot about ectopic! But my friend had one and got pregnant straight after with a healthy pregnancy! However if they've said to wait the maybe it's for the best? I haven't got the patience to wait, I was told to wait two cycles after having my mmc and didn't even wait one lol. Sorry this is probly not much help! Just didn't want to read and not reply! Hope you get a BFP as soon as you can xxxx
  • Options
    hi thank you so much for the reply. yea im the same i cant stand waiting. i think i might just go for it. iv done alot of resurch and it did say the methotrexate drug should actually b out of your system with in two weeks and im way over that. congratulations on your pregnancy an im sorry for your sad loss. hope all goes well for u good luck xxx also any more comments would b much apreciated if any of you have any info on eptopic and ttc again after injection. xxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh no I'm not pregnant yet lol I started trying straight away but haven't had any luck yet! It's only been two months though, thank you! sorry to hear about yours too!xxxx