Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD31 no AF but period pains for 4 days?

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for a while as was trying to give myself a break from the forums as was getting obsessed lol! I see there are lots of new 'faces' since I last came on here - hello! image 

We are on cycle #6 ttc and I am currently on CD31 of my cycle. Since coming off the pill my cycle s haven't been regular and but recently have been between 25 and 33 days. I have been having really low down AF like cramps which feel like burning sometimes since CD28 but no sign of her. This is really unusual for me as normally I get pain and then she turns up straight away. Could this be an early pregnancy sign? I have been a bit dizzy and nauseous on and off too. I don't know when I OV'd as although I was using OPKs I never got a really strong second line. I think from EWCM it was somewhere between CD16 and CD19.

I had an early mc in Feb (6 weeks) and the pains I have now are similar to what I had then but I had bleeding from the beginning then. I took a test yesterday and thought I could see a faint line but think it could have been evap and am too scared of the disappointment to test again. Also, with my mc it took ages to get a BFP, I was already bleeding (and thought it was late AF) before I got a positive test.

Any ideas ladies?

xx