Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

O/T 50 shades of grey

Hi girls. Have any of you read 50 shades of grey yet? Everyone has been talking about it on facebook so i decided to download it on kindle. So far its a very interesting book and im only on chapter 12. Its one of them where once you start reading you just cant seem to stop. Anyway just thought i would ask you all as at the minute its taking my mind of ttc while im waiting for af to disappear. Hope your all well. Xx

Replies

• Options

Well it is on my download list for tonight!! Ive been finishing off another book first you see. I've read a few extracts - it sounds very interesting!!

x

• Options

its amazing i brought all 3 books last weekend already read the first book 50 shades of grey just finished 50 shades darker and am now on the last book 50 shades of freed xxx

• Options
    Yes I read them in April I preferred the third book but I didn't think the storylines were up to much and the book itself was designed to shock more than anything. But it's a good type of holiday book.
  • Options

Well i think its interesting so far but it seems to be taking ages to read lol but then again the only time i get to read it is the the girls are sleeping lol. I dont read much to be honest but this 1 was just calling me lol. Are they all about the same person or does it change? Xx

• Options
    They're all about the same people hun.

I read them a little while back - read them all in a few days... I'm re-reading them now. Up to book 2 image love them xxx
  • Options
    Ive been told to read it and im on chapter 16 of first book. I dont normally read books but this one i have enjoyed. My cousin read all 3 in one weekend as she couldnt put them down.. I suggest reading it if you havent already but i do hear everywhere is sold out at minute x
  • Options
    i bought a kindle yesterday and it is the first thing i downloaded! hoping it will distract me from thinking about ttc all day!
  • Options
    Oooh I love the idea of having something to distract me from the TTC madness!
  • Options
    I'm halfway through the first one and am loving it! I needed something to take my mind off the fact that my best friend is 7 weeks pregnant and another friend has today announced she is 13 weeks! Is it me or is EVERYONE having babies?!?!
  • Options
    Finished the lot, have to admit got a bit peeved by the terrible story telling and monotony of the sex (yes even the k!inky f@%^ery) b book 3.
  • Options

Hi girls im back. Havent been on for a while because of this book lol.. Anyway so far im on chapter 24. Im enjoying it an i know its a sex book but its getting annoying how their always doing it lol. Hmm thanks for that Mycookiemonsters cant wait to read the others now image. Xx