Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pre seed

hi i was just wondrring weather anyone has tried pree seed when trying for a baby .. and would u reccommend it x

Replies

• Options
    Hiya

I considered preseed and conceive plus. Finally decided on conceive plus as have heard lots of success stories and it was easier to get it from boots than to order preseed online. We have used it for the first time this cycle and found it really easy to use and not at all messy. Am now 12DPO and AF is due today as have short 24 day cycles but no show as of yet although got a BFN this morning. Hopefully I can recommend conceive plus (if I get a + this cycle) Good luck xTx
  • Options
    I used preseed when we got pregnant with my dd and have just got a positive using it again this time so would definitely recommend it!
  • Options
    thanks for the replies i am going to try it next cycle i think just waiting for my p this month thats if i get it .. hopefully not but im not very positive x