Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Limbo . . .

Hi ladies - so I am CD33 and roughly 16/17dpo I think - but could be wrong now!!!

No period as yet and as for testing . . . .well

Thursday - tested and I THOUGHT I had a very faint line on a Sainsburys HPT.

Friday (due date) - FRER - BFN - but had ltos of cramping and felt like AF was coming.

Saturday - FRER - BFN

Period never showed so last night (Monday) I took a Superdrug HPT and I THOUGHT I got a faint line, hubby confirmed. Took another one this morning (Tuesday) and BFN. 

So period still not here - every now and then I get a slight cramp that may resemble AF and I think its coming and then it goes and nothing happens. NOrmall the whole week before AF I have cramps.

Now to be honest - it's only our first month of TTC so I never expected to get pg, so I am not going to be majorly depresed if I am not - BUT I want to know either way. If Im not PG I want AF to get here so I can start again!!!

Argh no need to reply anyway just thought id update you.

x

Replies

• Options

bless ya that sounds awful! all the best and hope it is good news : ) x

• Options
    Oh it's awful being stuck in limbo & not knowing what's going on! I sympathise. Good luck for a bfp in the next few days x
  • Options
    Oh Hun. That's rubbish! Keeping everything crossed that you've got low HCG levels at the minute (and that only odd tests that happen to be extraordinarily sensitive are picking up). Keeping FX. Keep us posted! Xx
  • Options

Awwww hun how rubbish to be stuck in limbo like this... I will be praying that u get a deffinate answer soon then at least you will know either wayl... fingers crossed for the bfp!!! x

• Options
    Oh lovely, no wonder you feel so confused, fingers crossed its just a shy bean x
  • Options

Well AF is en route!! Started spotting this afternoon and can feel it arriving - not too disappointed just glad to know either way! Bought some OPKs from the internet for next month as i clearly got OV wrong this month!

• Options
    Not over to CD1 my dear...... Xx
  • Options

Dya no what Monkey nuts - my hubby said the same thing!! Bless him, he ws convinced I was pregnant this month. He said that I looked pregnant lol!! BUt he said that he meant I was glowing a bit and my boobs looked bigger! When we discussed it earlier he also said that my spotting and cramps might just be something new I am going through in pregnancy that I didn't go through last time!! 

I guess ill take it as it comes. 

x

• Options
    I still say its not over till the fat witch sings lol, ive still got everything crossed for you image xx