Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleed?

Anyone who is TTC number 2 or onwards did any of u have implantation bleeds in previous pregnancies? Or any idea roughly how many dpo u are likely to have one?

I didnt have implantation bleeds with my other two so not sure if the witch has got me early or if this was implantation?

Im 13dpo today, tested 10 and 11 dpo (Im a poas addict) and both BFN then this morning as I was leaving to do the school run, I went to the loo and wiped and there was a streak of blood so popped a pad on just in case, did the school run, went to soft play with DS, and popped to NEXT. Now home just been the loo and nothing... I was expecting to see full on AF because usually once I get that first streak of blood thats it Im full on bleeding within the hour... Could it be implantation at 13dpo or do u girls think thats too late and more likely the witch got me a day early? TMI but it was fresh red blood not old blood or anything?

M x

Replies

• Options

I didnt have nything with ds, and not sure whether I had a little pink mucus on wiping at 8dpo this month.

Try this website... most are within 7-11 days, with 9 dpo most common, but its not unusal to get a 13dpo implant.  Dont forget that it can take up to 48-72 to have levels high enough for a hpt to work with even the most sensitive test.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

fx for you

• Options
    My implantation bleeding was around that stage with DD,sounds exactly like what you said.
  • Options

I have had a tiny bit more since (just a streak again) and then nothing... not a spot. Im constantly knicker checking lol... ahhh Id forgotten how much "fun" ttc is lol x

• Options
    It's been 18 days now since I had unprotected sex. On the 5th n 6th august I had bad cramps n thought I was getting my period really early, but nothing. I have been ridiculously bloated since and feeling tired and on n off my food. On the 15th August I had light bleeding, more brown than anything then the Thursday it went a little heavier but nothing like my proper period and on Friday it slowed down and had stopped by the night. I was wondering if this could be implantation bleeding? I did a hpt on Saturday and it was negative. Am I testing too early? Could I still be pregnant? X
  • Options
    Hi, we have been TTC since September...I have regular 28 day cycles...this month I started spotting light brown/pink 3 days before expected period...I have also started feeling a letdown sensation on both breasts and have had a keen sense of smell. Im cramping lower ab and hips...I have never experienced this...have any of you ladies experiences these symptoms before? I am having period like cramps and not sure if it's implantation bleeding. I'm due for my period on the 18th but have been light spotting since the 15th...Thanks ladies
  • Options

I didn't have the implantation bleeding however I heard that many women experience it so I found one article about it maybe it'll be helpful http://saymommy.com/mom_1182_implantation-bleeding.html good luck!