Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

13DPO and 2 days late but 3 BFN's!

The title says it all really. No idea what is going on. I have checked and triple checked my dates. My cycles are 24 days clockwork every month. Am now 2 days (almost) late without even a sniff of AF. Had really odd cramps that are nothing remotely like period pains and a strange bubbling like I am full of wind. (apologies) Am desperately trying not to SS but it's impossible. I tested the day before AF was due with a clearblue digi, then again yesterday with the same brand - both BFN. Then again this afternoon with the tiniest bit of pee I could muster at 3pm with a FRER and again BFN. I have another 6 FRER tests left so can test again tomorrow etc. Have any of you had experience of a late BFP? It's so hard to know what constitutes a late BFP having never been through this before. Any ideas would be helpful xTx

Replies

• Options
    UPDATE

Am now 14dpo and had a BFN this morning. Decided to check CM and cervix and found really light pink mucous and lots of CM. Anyone know if this could be implantation or am I clutching at straws? I read implantation occurs 9-12 dpo then would get a BFP a few days later but I'm already 14dpo. Do you think I'm in with a chance or is it too late?