Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to muster patience and relax, does it get easier?

Wish this forum was set out abit more like Facebook and you could just put your thots out there without needing to start a whole topic, I'm trying for baby numer 2 but technically it's my 1st actually trying cos baby number one was a surprise, we decided we would go relaxed approach and just wait for it to happen, only been off my pill a month and getting pregnant is all I can think about, Really didn't think it would be this hard to be relaxed about it, guess I'm just excited, does it get any easier not to think about it? X

Replies

• Options
    hi Marie to be honest its a bit of a rollercoacoaster. i have months where Im positive and then.months where its.really hard andfeel really fed up when af arrives. this forum.is great for venting though and everyone knows how you feel.amd gives great support and advice. i find the.two.week.wait the hardest.and have to.find things to.do.to.distract.me.and stop.me.obsess.too.much. apologies for.weird dots my phone.is playing up x
  • Options
    Thanks, maybe I just need a new hobby lol!

And have to say the site is great, can talk about babies as much as I want and know its not annoying anyone, think my husband prob appreciates that too x
  • Options
    Short answer.....No! Lol

I'm like devon sometimes its all I think about, especially on 2ww, then other times I'm partly distracted...but often I wake up thinking about ttc and go to bed thinking about ttc! Month 15 ttc baby no 2 and counting!