Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's been a long time since I've been on here.... Cd 42 no af

Hello! It's been such a long time since I've been on here! I originally joined in 2007! Well now I have 2 kids & trying for no.3! This is our first month of ttc & my usual cycles are 30 days, I've not been on the pill, I'm now on cd42 & no af! I tested on day 27 & 30 with both bfn. I've had some symptoms but remembering bk to my other 2 pregnancies they were but totally different, with my first I knew I was pregnant & the 2nd it was a bit of a surprise! Sorry for the essay but I remembered all the advices that was shared here before I perhaps someone would have a thought. Going out to buy another test tomorrow, what would you recommend!? Thank you.xo

Replies

• Options
    Hello star27, just seen your post, I first joined in 2008 and am trying for my third, this is my first month and I'm on cd36, I have did a clear blue test this morning but got a BFN. How did your second test go? Has AF found you yet? X
  • Options
    Hello GeorgieS! Tested and got a bfn! Then ad found me cd 45 image ! Poo!!! Well it was only first month of trying, that's my longest cycle ever!

Got the old clear blue monitor out of the garage for this month as I got a bfp using it on the 2nd month so hoping for good results again.

Glad I'm not he only mad woman trying for a 3rd lol!!! Good luck to ya!xoxoxox
  • Options
    Sorry af not ad! Auto correct! Grr!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you got bfn, af got me today after a long cycle too! Clear blue monitors are good, I got bfp after one month using one but I can't bring myself to buy another yet as we're supposed to relaxed with ttc this time image
  • Options
    Yes like ourselves taking the relaxed approached but I've become a woman on a mission! Lol! I need a baby to arrive in the summer months!

Last one was in the winter and the night feeds seemed a million times worse (perhaps that was just me, & we also has loads of issues with our son feeding) my first was a may baby and I thought the feeds with the big morns and nights felt easier. So hoping to hit the jackpot! I really like the monitor and yip they are expensive, I don't have regular cycles so for me I feel more confident using one as I always ov much later than I think I do! Xo
  • Options
    I've won one one eBay for ??40 quid so that'll do lol! Can't face the thought of trying for 12 months like last time, this month i remembered just how awful the 2ww just to get a bfn is!

It's good to have a forum like this with people in the same position otherwise your friends would just think your mental lol
  • Options
    Lol I agree! It's kinda obsessional behaviour! That's a bargin you've got!!!! Boots have 3 for 2 & I got some sticks for the monitor & tests.

I reset my monitor the other night & it was much easier than I thought it'd be! Yip the 2ww is horrid, i too forgot how bad it was!!Good luck!xo