Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Periods/Discharge after M/C

I had a miscarriage at the end of July. My period before my pregnancy ended on the 22nd of July and I started spotting brown with clots on the 29th of July. I spotted brown for 4 days then it turned to red blood and more/bigger clots, A week later my doc confirmed a miscarriage. I got my first period 28 days after the miscarriage, it was very heavy and the cramps were awful! Then 40 days after that period I got my second period after the m/c.This period was extremely light, I only needed a panty liner, there were no cramps and it only lasted a couple of days. We immediately started ttc after my period was done (it seems like I ovulate very early, as that is how I got pregnant the first time). 5 days after my period I started having this dark brown sticky looking discharge (some times it was light pink) this lasted 4 days. Now I am not having anything. Did anyone else experience this irregularity after their m/c? Is the brown discharge a sign that I may be pregnant again? I am not having any clots, so I am hoping it isn't another m/c. Any thoughts?