Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby no.2!

Hi all! I was a regular poster on BE in 2010 when we were ttc/pregnant with dd1. She was born in April 2011 and now we're ready for no.2! I've been broody for months but we get married in Jan so had to wait a little while so that I wouldn't be too big in my dress if we fell straight away! Looking forward to getting back on the ttc wagon (for now anyhow), although totally nervous about having a toddler and a newborn at the same time?!!!! Hoping i'll survive! Cd3 today! Xx

Replies

• Options

Hi! Also ttc no2 - my first was born sept 2010 - this is our 5th cycle. I am also terrifed about how on earth I will cope with a toddler and a newborn! Especially as mine is pretty hyperactive and hs terrible twos are in full swing lol!!

Good luck!

x

• Options
    Hi, and welcome back. I'm also ttc our 2nd. My dd was born Nov 2010. Good luck. X
  • Options
    Hi welcome back, we are also ttc no2 our dd was born oct 09 and we are currently on month 16 of ttc. Good luck and lots of baby dust xx
  • Options
    Snugglesnush, I have every sympathy!! We are starting the tantrums just now! I have no idea sometimes why I want to do this again!!

Good luck to you all!! Xx