Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clearblue fertility monitor

HellO ladies, sorry if there's already a thread on this somewhere but I can't see it! Just wondering if anyone's using the CBFM? I am on my second cycle of using it and a bit confused! My cycles are screwed up after a miscarriage in July. Last month I got 1 day 'low' then 16 consecutive days of 'high' and 3 days of peak - could have been more but I'd finished my 20 sticks!! Seem to have ovulated on day 28 and Had a 9 day luteal phase image this cycle I had 5 days low, 9 days high then 2 days Peak, another day high and now 2 days low. I am still getting ewcm and temperatures are all over the place! I don't know if I ovd on 1 of the peak days or failed?? Do you normally still get prompted to poas after peak days? If I did ov it was cd 24/25 which is still late but better than last cycle (or the one before - day 30!) Thanks for reading and any advice would be greatly appreciated! Xx