Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

EWCM day after period end?

Good afternoon ladies, my name is shahna and im very confused at the moment and im in need of any advice anyone can provide? I just finished my period yesterday CD6 so my period only lasted 5 days which to start with isnt very normal for me and it was very light wouldnt fill a whole pad (sorry tmi) anyways today on CD7 i woke up with lots of ewcm ? and when i went to the bathroom i checked my cervix and it was high and slightly soft im not sure if it was open as i cant tell very well. Me and my partner DTD last night and so i thought the ewcm might be sperm but when i performed the water test it was definetly ewcm...? so im very confused does this mean im ovulating the day after my period..? i had slight cramps in my ovary this morning but im not sure if that was it as ive never felt ovulation cramps before.? so do you think im ovulating based on what i have said?

im terribly sorry this is long... Any advice is greatly appreciated?

Thankyou

Replies

• Options

Hi Shahna12, you could be! like you I think I've ov'd very early for some reason; I started with what I thought was ov cramping/pains on cd7,(mostly on the left side) had a little ewcm on cd10 so did an ov test but they have been negative since!image I'm on cd14 today and woke up this morning with a tingly feeling in my boobs. Time will tell! are you usually regular?

• Options

Hey carioke,

Well ive stopped bcp 2 months ago and still had a regular cycle of 24 days after stopping and ive always been regular. Well i know last month i had horrible cramps in my right ovary went to the hospital and they said it was a ruptured cyst on cycle day 10 but i knew i couldnt be it didnt feel like one and then exactly 14 days later boom af shows so i know i ovulated... Im just very curious as why it could be so early ? If its a no go this month for you darl i would suggest maybe taking a ov test the moment or the very day you get those cramps and the ewcm, because you may be ovulating very early and may miss it by the time you take a ov test. Well for me today on Cd 8 i woke up with ewcm no sore boobs and now as im laying down to go to bed my boobs really hurt? hopefully we both get the results we are after ! image let me know what happens or just to chat image

• Options

im having the same issue... my period was light and was 5 days this time, and for the past 2 mornings, and even just a few minutes ago, ive been having EWCM. Me and my dh have been BDing even while af was here... tmi, but i heard that some women are most fertile on their period.. soo give it a try, why not.. we cannot wait to be parents.. but now im having ewcm, and its kinda grossing me out haha.. idk what to do.. help?

• Options

ladies what is the water test?? x