Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi new here (tmi)

hi all, was wandering if anyone can help me work out whats happening.  my last af was on the 24th november my second proper one after coming off the pill. I worked out i ovulated arond the 7th december from cramping, ewcm and cervix low.  opk's i find never show up a positive for me.  we dtd on the 5th and 6th.  since ovulation i have had increased clear cm cramping which subsided yesterday and nausea.  today i have one bad cramp lasted a few seconds and now nothing, also i just checked my cervixs and its now high and soft, still with lots of creamy white cm. does this all sound hopefull.  my next af is due around the 21/22 december

Replies

• Options

I would say that you possibly didn't OV 7th December. Your cervix should be high, soft and open during OV, not low. I would say if you are having cramps now and a high cervix you could be oving late. . . .I would dtd incase!!! Are you still using the OPKs?

x