Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

little to no pregnancy symptoms?

Hi ladies! I am hoping someone can offer some advice to me. Dh and I are TTC #1 and since coming off bc have had long cycles. It took 3 months for my cycles to start and my last one was 53 days long. I am now cd 50 but I thinK I had O on cycle day 15 according to ewcm. but I'm not 100% sure Cuz I had a couple days of cm increase somewhere in between then and now. From 4-10 dpo had insomnia and a sore throat and was gassy. on cd 18 had a jelly snot Luke clump, just the one time. Now for the past two weeks I have had severe gas. I have no cramps or sore bbs Or anything else to suspect I'm prego. I don't want to get my hopes up. I told myself I won't test till I get sore bbs so I won't be let down. Anyone have little or no.symptoms? I seem to be all over the place and uncertain if I should even be thinking I might be pregnant!

Replies

• Options

There's only one way to find out hun! Test!! I didn't get sore boobs at all during my pregnancy, in fact I had pretty much no symptoms the whole time apart from indigestion!!

x

• Options
    Thanks, I guess I just need some encouragement. I'm so afraid of getting a BFN again!