Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding after intercourse before period!!

Hi Ladies,

I start to have period like pain a week before,i thought my periods are going to come i had brown spotting .3 days ago i had intercourse and after i had a spot of blood i put a pad i thoughtt it was period but in the morning the blood stopped just one spot ,today after intercourse i had a blood spot also .Am i pregnant does anyone experienced this I'm worried i read some review some say it is pregnancy i dont know !! xx

Replies

• Options

I get this every month . .  . .I am not pregnant but I have an eroded cervix - it's nothing to worry about though so don't worry!! Have you been on the pill?

Of course - it COULD b a stmptoms of pregnancy. Where abouts are you in your cycle? 

I would say that if it only happens this month then don't worry about it - if you are worried then of course, pop to your dr. x

• Options

No i never was on pill. This is really wierd yesterday i thought my af came i have bleed for about 2-3 hours than it stopped in the morning when i woke up i saw the little drops i dont know i never had this type of af (just spotting) do you experience this .x

• Options

it sounds like implantation bleeding - perhaps you are pregnant.  You should do a test just to confirm.

AM x

• Options

Yes i will think to do it x