Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP?????????

ladies - I've just used an early first response test and have a very very faint positive - not sure if this means I am or I'm not pregnant. I dont know if I'm just imagining it there.....but I could see it pretty much straight away, altho it's so faint that if I took a picture you prob wouldnt see it.

I have some cheapy HPT's - I know I was naughty to use the expensive one, but I forgot to bring a little tub to wee in, and that's how you're supposed to use the other ones according to the instructions on the back of the pack.

Do you think I should use a cheapy this morning and do another?

PS - feeling sick again, fighting to urge to be sick right now!

AM x

Replies

• Options
    Yeah do another, I'm a nurse and used the cheapest of the cheap ones at work, you can still just wee on the end, just make sure you don't flood it lol!!! Sounds like you are pregnant though!! image
  • Options

do you think so? I really hope so as I'd love to give my oh a bit of good news as we've had a crap year.

I'll get a digi test in a day or so, and see how I get on with that.  Hope I can hold out that long... image

x

• Options

been sick again - thats 3 times this week......I'm hoping this is a good thing image