Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I mad!?

Hey, My little lady is 2weeks old and I am actually thinking I want another! Am I mad? There is no way I am going to convince hubby this is a good idea lol, the sleepless nights are too fresh so perhaps once he's forgotten this hard bit I may be able to persuade him lol. I always wanted 3 but not sure how long to wait between them as there is only two years between these two xx

Replies

• Options

Hehe, i'd blame hormones and give yourself a bit longer to think about it! There will be 18 months between our 2 when the little one arrives. I knew i would have more straight away, but it was tough being in early pregnancy with a 9 month old! Personally i'd wait at least until the new one is sleeping through so you at least get a good night's sleep, even if you are on the go with your 2 eldest all day. Each to their own though, and good luck whatever you decide! xxx

• Options
    I have 1 year 9 days between 1&2 so was pregnant by the time she was 16 weeks. Due my 3rd in jan dd1 will be 3 years 2 months dd2 2 years 2 months. I know it will be hard when no 3 arrives but the good out weights the bad. Dd1 & dd2 are so close and play so well x