Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP please! Am I pregnant?

Hey! I tried to write a post just now but cant see the text I wrote so no idea if it worked. I have been TCC for 2 months now & it feels like forever! The first day of my last period was 3 December so 20 days ago. My periods are irregular so hard to know when I am due. I have been feeling a bit different lately and symptoms I have had are: light white discharge, minor cramping, very emotional which is out of character, tiredness, hot flushes and minor sore nipples. I decided to take a first response preg test yesterday but it was in the middle of the day. A very faint second line appeared, so faint I thought I was imaging it but I had my other half check and he saw it too!! I then today took a 'confirm' test which is much lower in the levels of the hcg it detects (10ml, first response is 25ml) and this one came back negative with no sign of a second line! I keep staring at the first response one from yday and willing myself to be pregnant but I don't want to get my hops up! Im 20 days since the first day of my last period, does that mean I'm 20dpo? Sorry I'm new to all this so don't really know! I really don't want to wait and take another test but I know I have to. I took the first response one yesterday so if I do that again tmrw mornin with first urine would that be ok? Or should I wait until 3 January which will be 4 weeks since last period? As my periods are so irregular it's really difficult. Do the symptoms listed above sound promising? Thank u in advance!!