Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant or chemical pregnancy??

Hey - I haven't been on here since my first pregnancy 4 years ago - but been TTC for nearly 2 years for no.2 (had a missed miscarriage - seen at 10 weeks and had ERPC(?) then.

No luck since then - started charting my temperature (have been using the clearblue ovulation tests since we started trying and mostly showed seemed to show i was ovulating.)

Using the FertilityFriend App - indicated I should have ovulated on day 16 (have still got high temperatures to back this up) This month I started to get sore boobs - really noticeable and was VERY hopeful - I think I am today 12 DPO and have taken First Response Tests the last 3 days. Yesterday it seemed to be a VERY VERY faint BFP (maybe I imagined it!!) line but today nothing. Also my boobs seem to have stopped hurting - they are a little tender but nowhere near as sore as they were.

My periods are irregular (26-34 days) so not entirely sure of period expected but think it should be on boxing day. I wanted to know by Christmas Day - so I can either - celebrate with Schloer or drown my sorrows with wine!!

I used First Response Kits in both my previous pregnancies (with my son, and the one that ended in miscarriage in June) and got a BFP 4 or 5 days before my period was due so had some to 'rely' a bit on them for giving my a clue before period date.

Am i bit confused with regard to symptoms - I also felt a bit sick yesterday and bloated - but nothing today image

I am wondering whether this is going to turn into a chemical pregnancy? The symptoms (especially my boobs) seem so clear yet the test is negative (3 days before period due I think)

Any advice would be much appreciated - thank you in advance!