Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 week wait begins

how do you all cope?

the 2ww has begun, according to my charts ovulation was last sat/sun and fertile days were wednesday-monday. hubby and i dtd everyday but friday. trying not to get hopes up as its first month ttc.

how do you all not become obessieve about these things and limit the mind going mad

Replies

• Options

I have been obssessiving too and its driving me nuts.  You are not alone.

I keep syptom checking even tho i am not even through the 2 ww.

• Options

Im n ot good at coping with it I spend all my time obsessing over it and researching it :/

• Options

Honestly, its awful. you will become obsessed, you will symptom spot even though you know its not posibble. You will check charts and re count your CD days even though you know it doesn't make you any futher along. We're 2nd cycle trying for our 2nd baby. Took us 10months first time and I promised i wouldnt get silly or obsessive.... that was the plan which failed around CD10 on 1st cycle. I can even tell you my EDD is we get BFP this month.... Own worst enemy! x

• Options

hello
    im on the 2ww as well. its our first month for ttc for our second (our little boy is 18 months old now) and im now about 5 days past ov and i too am guilty of useless symptom spotting. we got lucky our first try last time but im trying to get too excited that the same will happen this time as i know realistically it may well take longer. my af is due march 5th-ish. x

• Options
    Don't even try to fight it you will become irrational! I even tested while I had af as was so convinced!!! Yes totally crazy.

Jvl my ds is 18 months too and I am ttc no2

Fcx