Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after depo provera, and calculating fertile dates

Hey everyone!! Was just wondering if anyone can share their experiences of TTC after coming off depo-provera, and working out fertile dates please? I came off depo on 16th August 2012. Since then, i got my 1st period which was the end if November, another at the start of Jan (which were both normal and lasted 7 days). I have now just finished my feb period which has lasted for a whopping 20 days image To say the least, i am totally drained, and doctor has referred me for an ultrasound. I am now really scared that there is something majorly wrong and wont be able to conceive, as he says he doesnt have a clue why this is happening image Has anyone else had trouble like this after depo? I was not warned about how long it could take to conceive before going on depo which is very upsetting!! I just want a baby!!!! image Can anyone suggest how to calculate my most fertile dates still with my monthlies being totally messed up?!! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for reading my rant (if you hadn't given up, and read this far!!) X Sarah X

Replies

• Options
    Oh wait....cancel the 20 days....my period is back, so im now on my 21st day of bleeding. (This is with taking Tranexamic Acid too)!! image