Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help! Depo Injection ..trying to conceive

I stopped my depo injection on 8-10-12 I know it takes around 12 wks to get it out of your system..I had light spotting for 2 days in oct & nov 2012 and what I thought was a normal period in December,but nothing since..I've bought a months supply of pregnacare today will this help if I am not having a period,and roughly how long would it take to conceive? Can I conceive if I'm not having regular periods ? I know in some cased it can take over 1-2 year/s to get pregnant... Would appreciate any comments or feedback Thankyou Kez x

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to put dampers Hun I was having depo come off hopein to get preggers. I've been trying for 2years and no luck wich is really gettin me down.i had my periods back to normal after 6 months of comin off depo but I'm some times few days early or late. The thing is your strongest points are obviously ur ovulation time and if your not havin periods or having regular ones ur guns struggle to find out when this is. Have you been to the doctors yet they didn't give me anything like told me I had to wait for me to be tryin for 2years they offered to put me on another pill to regulate my periods but I sed no it's that type off stuff got me it his mess.
  • Options
    Hi thanks for the reply.no I've not been the doctors yet.but will definatly be making an app for some advice,I personally wouldn't take any other tablets as that's what has messed everything up! Never again! I had another 2 day bleed hardly anything only noticed this in the mornings but nothing since this was end of last month.ive heard the docs can do hormone testing so maybe worth giving that a try..

Good luck Hun & asoon as I've been my app ill keep ya posted if they tell me anything,it may help others.

Good luck x