Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone preparing to test?

Hi all, Anyone getting ready to test. I'm currently 6dpo and not sure when to test. How many dpo will you do first test? I was thinking maybe 12 dpo with a 10mui test. Don't know if I can wait that long though. What do you think? Xxx

Replies

• Options

Hi Karlie, Im CD24 of a 28 day cycle and am 9DPO. I tested this morning and it was a BFN- I'm hoping i just tested too soon- best to wait until 11 or 12DPO i hear? xx

• Options
    Caved today and tested, 9dpo. Bfn! Fingers crossed it's just too early. Going to test again 12dpo I think as that is dh birthday and it would be amazing to get a bfp then. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though, I have no symptoms and I don't usually have the best of luck!!! Lol. I don't want to be desperately disappointed. X
  • Options
    Fabulicious I'm with you 9dpo is way too early! Fingers crossed for us both xxx
  • Options
    Don't give up hope ladies, I tested everyday from 9dpo til 13dpo & got all BFNs so assumed it wasn't my month & stopped testing & turns out I am pregnant image . Sending lots of luck xx
  • Options
    AF came 5 days early so I'm out image x
  • Options

Sorry Fabulicious to hear that ..Fc next cycle x

• Options
    So sorry Fabulicious. Hope u r ok. Sending hugs! Xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I got faint lines on 9/10 dpo with both my pregnancies but have heard a lot of people don't get a bfp until much later x good luck x
  • Options
    Bfn today 12dpo. No symptoms at all. Think I'm out image
  • Options
    Yep I'm definitely out. The witch is here image
  • Options

I got a strong positive at 12 dpo ( see profile pic )- Hang in there ladies, i had a 40 day cycle, was torture! Will soon be joining us, good luck ttc xxx