Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww

Hey ladies, just wondered if anyone is just starting their 2ww? I had my pos ov test on Mon & unfortunately oh has been away with work so not been able to bd but we did do it Fri night & Sun night before he went away so I'm really hoping that might've been enough to catch my ov time!! Just wanted to see if anyone else is round about the same time as me as I know it's gonna feel like a loooooong 2 weeks so nice to share it with others image xx

Replies

• Options
    Me me me, as u knowimage 9 days until testing time, or af time boo!! Ways your thoughts? Xx
  • Options
    What's *
  • Options
    I'm really not sure this month, fell first month both previous pregnancies but that was always trying like mad for a few days as soon as got pos ov test so the fact we've not been able to bd since I got my pos ov test is making me think its unlikely this month but as we managed the night before I'm hoping that might just be enough, really don't know though. Only 2dpo just now so too early for any symptom spotting - briefly thought I had a bit nausea earlier but think it was just in my head to be honest!! Not sure when af will be due because of my mc but will just assume 14 days after I got my pos ov test on Mon which would mean 22nd..... God that seems soooooooo far away!! What about you? Anymore symptoms? 9 days isn't long but if you're anything like me, it'll drag for you. I really HATE waiting ha ha!!xx
  • Options

Good luck ladies. Lolo, glad you had your pos ov result, hope the next few weeks hurry up for you x x

• Options
    Thanks supastar, how are things with you now? Think you were having a few symptoms & waiting to test last I heard? Any progress?xx
  • Options
    Aww fingers crossed it was enough lolo! Mmmm not sure if my symptoms are in my head :-/ crampy still, really low down, starving all day!!!! Needing carbs ATM lol... I might test early? Maybe a week today?! Such a waste of money tho if its too early to tell ha xx
  • Options
    Oh when I was preg with DD all I wanted in the early days were carbs & I was also constantly starving!! Sounds promising to me image . How many dpo will you be a week today? Tesco do packs of 2 of their own tests for about ??3 I think, that's what I used last time then got clearblue digital to confirm once I'd had my initial positive. I know what you mean though, both pregnancies I had quite a few BFNs before my BFPs cos I tested so early, spent a fortune, oops!! I'm going to try really hard to hold off til at least 12dpo this time but not sure I'll manage!!xx
  • Options
    Im ok ta. Af is due friday, so really trying to hold out. I have been feeling totally shattered last few days, but my lo has been ill so not quite sure. Will keep you posted x x
  • Options
    At least you've only got a couple of days to wait then hun, well done for not caving & testing before, don't think I'll have your will power. Good luck, will be watching out for our update xx
  • Options
    I would be 9/10 days dpo? Too soon? Im eager to know haha! Hubby convinced he has done his job right away again ha!!

Prob is... my daughter birthday is same day as mine on 31st jan so if im out this month and fall next month id be due 25th jan!! eeek! and if im out that month and fall the following id be due 1st march and my wee boys birthday is 4th march and my hubbys birthday is 20th march so my next due date would be 29th march... ive not planned this well have i?! lol

Also, how does everyone feel about a xmas baby if we have fell this month?? lol xx
  • Options
    Maybe a bit early hun but then some people get a BFP that early so you never know. With DD I kept getting BFNs til about 12/13dpo I think & with last pregnancy for BFNs again at 9 & 10dpo so then waited to test til day after af was due & got BFP! Going to try & wait til at least 12dpo this time but not sure I'll manage!! In an ideal world I wasn't planning a Xmas baby but after having the mc I just want to get pregnant so much that I don't mind. Plus if I fall this month I think I'll be due about 30th Dec (based on ov date since I've not had af since mc) & DD was 15 days late so I'm guessing next baby will be the same so it'd be a Jan baby rather than Xmas. Haven't thought ahead about if it doesn't happen this month but don't think we've any big dates for a few months, DDs birthday is May & oh is Aug & mine Sept so we've a while yet to avoid those image xx
  • Options
    Yeah i waited until period day to test with my ds and dd, more impatient this time for some reason!! lol...

imagine if i had 2 kids on my birthday?? Think id make the local paper ha!!

Been needing to pee alot more today.. another symptom?! ha! Driving my self mad!! Keep feeling boobs to see if they are tender yet as that was a sign with my other 2 pregnancies, but cant remember if that kicked in after i found or not.

Fingers crossed for you too! We can be bump buddies image xx
  • Options
    Ha ha that's so funny as I keep feeling my boobs too to see if they're sore!! Not really having any symptoms here so I don't think this is my month unfortunately image xx
  • Options
    Awww image keep positive!

A week today until testing time if no af... Can I wait that long?!

My af sometimes comes on the fri afternoon instead of the sat morning, so I'm tempted to test wed/thu lol xx
  • Options
    My sensible advice would be wait til day af is due but I know if it was me I'd defo cave & test the earliest day I thought was a tiny bit possible ha ha!! I don't know when af is due as not had one since mc but if I assume 14 days after my pos ov test then it'd be due next Mon. Going to try & hold off til then to test but knowing me I won't manage & will end up testing Fri or Sat or something. I think if I start getting symptoms I'll really struggle to wait but if I've still no symptoms by then I should be ok holding off as I'm pretty sure if I've no symptoms I won't be pregnant. Really don't think I am now due to no symptoms, so so annoying, just waiting & waiting hoping for the nausea or sore boobies to hit but nothing so far image xx
  • Options

Hi Ladies, hope you are all OK! Well af was due yesterday & still no signs, did a test yday & this morn & both BFN, so I suppose I will have to sit tight and wait for af to arrive. Better luck for me next month... sending you all positive vibes x x

• Options
    Aww I tested today,, far far too early!! What a dafty I am eh?! I knew what it would say, still a week until af due but I couldn't resist lol, so you're not alone!!

Fingers crossed still!!

Aw supastar... Is your af usually late?! Maybe you ovulated later and still in with a chance?! Xx
  • Options
    Im guessing it may be a bit out of sync due to mc in feb, but im going by the dates of last af, so who knows... Xx
  • Options
    Aww try to stay positive supastar as it might still just be a bit early, as you say your cycle could be a bit out cos of the mc. Do you know when you ov'd? Can't remember if you'd used opks or anything. Fingers crossed though, the waiting is rubbish. If you're not preg though it might be worth using opks as I read somewhere that after mc it can take months for you to get af but that you could still be ovulating. Not sure if that's right but I've read it a few places so if I don't get BFP after 14 days from when I got the pos ov test I'm going to start testing for ov again just so I can try to keep track til my cycles seem back to normal. Are you having any preg symptoms? Sorry can't remember if you already said, my memory is rubbish!! MrsJ3 you sound like me with the early testing ha ha, try to hold off another day or 2 if you can! When is af due? You having anymore symptoms? You still got the cramps & hunger? I'm having zero symptoms so pretty sure I'm out for this month, rubbish image xx
  • Options
    Aw I'm terrible, so impatient!! Af is due fri/sat, don't think I can wait until then!! Lol

Yes cramps still and so bloody starving and stupidly tired!

Aw fingers crossed for u lolo!! You due af sat eh? X x