Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ovulation symptoms

HI

I was just wondering how soon before you are gong to ovulate do you get symptoms i.e sore boobs etc? My cycles are between 28 and 32 days but this time i seem to have had tender boobies since before my last period (3/4) that lasted 3 days and pain heavyness down below.

I had the coil (copper not hormone) taken out in feb we started trying beginning of march.I was very lucky the last time i had the coil out and fell pregnant with my little girl 5 days  later. I know this time will take longer as i have also hit 35.

My cycle could also be messed up as we only got back from florida sunday and the say flying can affect it, some of my symptoms could be due to jeg lag too. (very tired and aversion to certain smells). I know im not pregnant as have tested even after period and got bfn.

So this was meant to be a long rant, was just wondering on symptoms and how long before you ovulate you get them?

thanks x

Replies

• Options

if it helps, i get symptoms just a couple of days before.  some cramping, et al, very similar to pms...

i usually can tell approximately when it's about to happen.  i am also 35.  

good luck!

• Options
    I can have symptoms for a few days before x