Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could i be pregnant

I wrote a post recently that i had my implant out on the 25th march well since laat week ive had a stich like pain in my lower tummy and woke up this morning with sore boobs am hoping this could be it but think it may be to early to take a test am not sure wheny period is due as i had my implant in so aunt flo hasnt been the same if that makes sence lol x

Replies

• Options

Hi Lizzie,

It's a toughie having not long come off contraception.  Whilst they sound like possible pregnancy symptoms it could also be your body adjusting to the changes of no longer having the implant.  Time will tell (torture though it is to wait) & if AF doesn't arrive with you by the end of this month then it could be worth testing.  Best wishes & good luck

• Options
    Thank you for u advice, probably is my body adjusting i know i did have sex with my partner a week before i had implant out and the nurse did say to me u can become prgnanty very quickly so she sugested i take folic acid so i guess its just me wishfull thinking? but will wait 2 or 3 more weeks for af then i will do a test xx