Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused!

Ok so for the last week and half my bodys Been playing up loads! I keep feeling sick in the mornings like I haven't ate for ages or something, yet I'm eating loads! I've had constant headaches to the point I just want to sleep. When I do eat also my stomach feels rock hard after. I'm constipated which could explain the stomach...also this week I think I've ovulated because I had quite a lot of white stringy discharge (sorry if tmi) and a constant feeling like I'm wet down there, so much that I've had to keep changing :/. The 'wet' feeling has only started last 2/3 days. Anyone got any advise of what's goings on? I took a pregnancy test about 2 days ago and that came back neg..

Replies

• Options

Is your period late? As hard as it is you should wait and re-test when AF doesn't arrive. Good luck!! Xx

• Options
    thats what symptoms ive been getting i did a test today was negative. but probz too early as im not due on intill thursday i thought my symptoms were from coming off the pill tho not so much pregnancy but who nos il give it another week to retest if i dont come on that is.