Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could this be implantation bleeding?

I know you've all probably seen a million posts like this before. But I Need opinions. Hubby and I are trying for a baby. My period came this month a day or two early, and it was pretty light. Lasted about 3/4 days. Around estimated ovulation we tried to conceive. Last week and a half, I've bad heartburn, hot flashes, sore breasts. Two days ago I found a bit of clear leakage from them. All the signs of being pregnant. But yesterday I started to bleed. And my period isn't due for another 10 days. It's extremely rare for me to be that early for my period. It's never happened before.. The bleeding is light. It's a light color. It was heavy for about an hr. buts back to light and it's coming and going... I'm just confused. Lol please help!

Replies

• Options
    Basically I've gotten my period twice in one month. That never happens. And not the bleeding is gettin heavier and. Brighter Red. So I'm assuming its not implantation bleeding. But what could cause this?