Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i pregnant???

For the last 9 days ive just not been feeling right . me and my partner are trying for a baby and i came off microgynon 2 months ago . for the last 9 days ive been feeling sick constantly , also had 2 days of very light bleeding (implantation bleeding)???, also at this time i had knots in my stomch and very weird stomach pains. also had headaches , and boobs feel heavy , gone off food not hungry at all and certain smells are making me sick. Really dont want to get my hopes up if im not . How soon can i test , and is it possible i could get pregnant this fast after coming off the pill ?? help image

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lianne, Yes you could be pregnant but just to temper your excitement all your symptoms are also common pill withdrawal side effects.  I know it is driving you crazy but there will be no definitive date to test as you haven’t had a regular period, give it a couple of week and try then maybe.  I came off Microgyon in Jan had all your symptoms and tested negative and haven’t had a normal period yet although I did have something?? last month so am hoping for normal bleed soon.  Hope yours is good news though