Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2014

Ladies, as its taking so long for a forum to be set up for us I've created a Facebook group so we can all chat.  It's a secret group so none of your friends etc will be able to see it.  If anyone wants to join send me a note of your name or email address & I'll add you to it xxx

Replies

• Options

I hope they set one up for feb 2014 soon too! Xx

• Options

I don't know what's taking them so long but you're welcome to come join the Jan fb group if you like?  I'm due 29th Jan & actually think it might be later as know I ov'd a few days later so I might actually be due in feb - can change the group to a Jan & Feb group image .  Send me a private message with your email add if you want to join & I'll add you on fb with an invite to the group xx

• Options

could i join the fb groupl plz? ive not git a dd yet but its january sonetime and being so early on ive not told many people yet so would be nice to have prople to talk to about it x

• Options

Please can I join too? My due date is feb 5th so could be a jan baby! X

• Options

Off course, if you both send me your email addresses I'll find you on fb & add you as friends then send an invite to the group.  You can remove me as a friend once you're in the group but need to be friends until I add you as that's the only way to do it for a secret group xx

• Options

Bump incase anyone else wants to join our jan/feb 2014 mummies Facebook page.  If you want to join pm me your email address & I'll add you xx