Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww??

Is anyone else in 2 week wait?  This is my first cycle since coming off the pill and think I'm on 2dpo, cd24.  I was just wondering if anyone is also waiting to test?  I'm going in holiday on Friday so will wait until I get home to test  Xx

Replies

• Options

Yes I'm in the TWW, this is my 2nd cycle trying. I have had sensitive tender nipples for a week, which was 5 days past ovulation when it started. No other symptoms, and a BFN yesterday. Am waiting till AF  this Saturday to test again & not sooner as I've read only 20% of women get BFP before AF. I went off the pill in November last year & have only had 3 periods since then, the last 2 were exactly 43 days in between each, which I'm glad are regular but is frustratingly long! But am glad they've returned after nothing from December-March. Not sure if the tender nipples is just my hormones getting back on track or if its the real deal. I know its wishful thinking after only 2 cycles TTC! Goodluck x

• Options

Good luck hun.  Keep me posted if you get anymore symptoms.  I haven't got any about wouldn't expect to this early on.  I know I may be getting my hopes up with it only being our first cycle of TTC but my prediction from Suzy Rayne had said this would be the one so fingers crossed xx

• Options

i'm nearing the end of my tww cd25 this is my second cycle trying last month had every sympton of pregnancy even had the weirest lightest cycle last one this time around o sypmtons except had a bit of pain in left ovary at about 5 to 8 dpo so will see if af decides to show her ugly head in the next couple of days

good luck and lots of baby dust to you this month

• Options

Good luck jay!! I've heard of a lot ppl women who get their BFP without any symptoms as a lot of the AF symptoms are similar to what pg symptoms you would have later on we just don't generally experience or notice them until we come of BC n start TTC.  Keep us posted hun x

• Options

I'm in the 2ww too. I tested on cd28 yesterday, and got a BFN, but I have had irregular periods since having my daughter, so have no idea when I am due on. I will test again on Sunday if AF hasn't appeared. I didn't have any symptoms when I was pregnant before, so I am trying not to symptom spot! This is our first month of trying

Good luck everyone! x

• Options

Hi girls,  I'm in the 2ww, think I'm 7dpo usually have 26 day cycles but last month had a 17 day one!  had random c.m y.day- hardly ever get that and feeling abit twingey in ovary/uterus area, so could have ov'd late , been all over the place since mmc, haven't used opks this month either, the waiting is agonising isn't it, trying to keep positive

Good luck for us all x x

• Options

MrsYorkemum - do u have any idea when u ov'd?  I'm on cd25 now but think I ov'd on Sunday so guessing that AF should arrive on 30th June if that helps at all.  I get bk off hol on 29th so will prob  test Mon/tues if AF hasn't started.  Good luck!!

evemum - I'm feeling very twingey too today not in my stomach but lower, like where my pant line sits.  It's not painful but a bit of weird twingey feeling that has been coming and going throughout the day.  I'm 3dpo I think xx

• Options

LittlePea I have no idea!! image I don't know when this would normally be...

If AF arrives this month, I might buy some ov sticks, or start taking my temperature. This way I would at least know when I'm oving, and be able to track it

Good luck to you too!

• Options

Thanks Mrs b I've heard the same thing but not hoping to much this month as didn't bd alot this month around ovulation time due to me coming down with the dreaded flu but hope we still might of caught it will see how I go I'm due for af visit this weekend so hope to get through it without her visit and will test on Monday hopefully.

Good luck toeveryone 

• Options

Hmmmm I've woken up feeling on/off nauseous this morning...that could be excitement for my holiday tomorrow though lol.  How r u all doing?x

• Options

I've had a pain in my stomach about height of belly button very tender to touch and sore when bend over got a bit nauseas today then had something finest and was ok not sure if sign or I was just hungry. Will see how I go next day or two.

• Options

Hi MrsB ,how exciting, where are you off to - somewhere warm I hope , apparantley alot of couples conceive on holiday, unless you have already image you're due af about the same time as me ,fc it doesn't arrive x  

Good luck jay2 , I always felt better when I ate then got full up really quickly x

MrsYorkmumof1 , good luck for Sunday , might get some decent opks also if af does arrive , always think I know when I've ov'd but last couple months have had twinges for a few days instead of the usual hour or so ,I don't know what is going on with my body , It's so annoying !!

Lots of baby dust and luck x x

• Options

Well i'm 2 days late did test and BFN so must just eb having a longer cycle this month so damn annoying i have had every sympton of af arriving for the last three days and nothing so annoying me just want af to hurry up so i can finish and start trying again image 

• Options

I've done 4 tests, all of which have been a BFN. One MIGHT have been a BFP, but the line was so faint, that I think I was just hoping that's what it was.

I am cd34 today, so it's now a case of seeing if af arrives. If af hasn't arrived by the weekend, then I'll do a test then.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we all get BFPs this month image

• Options

Good luck mrsyorke!!  I'm officially out AF arrived yesterday so I must have got my ov dates wrong!  Oh we'll at least I know my first cycle was exactly 28 days so I know what to expect a bit more next month.  Fingers crossed for u all xx

• Options

I'm so sorry littlepea image fingers crossed it happens for you next month. I think I'll be joining you, as really not confident I will get a BFP xxx

• Options

Sorry Mrs b fingers crossed for next month for you. I'm sure ill be joining you as well af hasn't arrived but I'm cramping quite a bit so I think the bitch is just teasing me getting my hopes up to only come crashing down on them soon

• Options

Sorry to hear that Mrs B , what a disappointment , hope it's over soon so you can get back to it, f.c for next month, do you have any plans to try anything new- we try something a bit dif each month , no joy yet, hoping af doesn't arrive , due 28/29th, like you wasn't sure when ov'd this month, annouing isn't it, do you keep a diary of symptoms etc ? find it handy to look back and see what was going on , it's so easy to forget when you have so many other things on your mind ,hope you're enjoying your holiday despite the wicked witch's appearance ! x x

Any news msBump, did you test Saturday ? hope was good news x x

• Options

hey Mrs b i'm out as well af just arrived i was 5 days late and had my hopes up so high  but know she was only just teasing and toying with my emotions. so joining you mrs b in hoping for next month.

how are you going mrs york and everyone else on there 2 ww

• Options

Oh jay2 I am so so sorry image I am keeping everything crossed that next month is your month

Af hasn't arrived yet, and I am on cd36!! I wasn't going to test until Saturday, but I have one test left that I might do a test today.

xxx