Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Possible FAINT BFP????

Hi.  So I am 2 days late and have taken so many hpt's I'm losing my mind lol.  I posted a pic and with my test last night I seen a VERY BFP.  Any opinions?? Its hard to see in the pic of course.  Thanks and baby dust to everyone xx

Replies

• Options

34 views and no comments image 

• Options

I think I can c a line, have u used other brands of tests? I ask as mstarted darted out almost invisible on first response so used the Internet cheapies like that and got negatives even though they claim to be ultra sensitive. I was getting preg 2-3 on cbd and still just evap lines on these So maybe try a different kind if test? Superdrug do an early result one that's cheaper than the big brands x

• Options

I think I see a faint line Hun!! try a cbd xx

• Options

Hi. Thanks for your replies and comments image. Its just been soooo confused with all ofy faint bfp's and my dh thinks I'm seeing things. 

I feel the same way about the ic tests...I'm seeing more evap lines then no lines and it can get a person a bit discouraged. 

Thanks again and Im sending u heaps of baby dust xx

• Options

it could very well be but yeah test again and keep us updates im also 2 days late and took a test but i cant see any line so no idea hate being late and it turning out just a longer cycle then normal its frustrated but good luck to you lots of baby dust. 

• Options

Jay2, to agree that it's so frustrating.  I just keep thinking af will show up any time. I'm planning to go to the docs if af doesn't arrive by Tuesday. My dh doesn't trust the tests I take at home and needs it confirmed by a doc so I promised myself no more tests til docs so I don't drive myself and him crazy. Lol. I hope u get a bfp this mth too. keep me posted image

• Options

yeah my partner is the same he tells me not to worry about testing just yet if it not come by next weekend then test but its so hard to just not be concerned when you feel your going to get af any minute and everytime you g to the toiletand wipe the fear of seeing the arriving of af they just not understand lol. 

• Options

Yes I totally agree. Lol it's so funny yet so relieving to know that there are other women out there going through the same thing. It's a great support system. 

Do you have any children already or are you trying for #1?  i have a son. He's 17 mths old. 

Well take care and send me a mssg anytime! I know what it's like wanting to just talk to anyone at anytime so feel free image

baby dust to u xx

• Options

yeah i have a 10 year old step son and a 6 year old son with my partner. it is a great support team here in these forums it makes the waiting game for the bfp a little easier having people to talk to so thanks your also very welcome to message me at anytime.

• Options

I have a step son also. He's 13.  Lots of boys in the family - my dh has 5 brothers so if we have another little one a girl would be nice lol. Way too much testosterone in the house haha

have a great evening And I will let u know how Tuesday goes image

• Options

oh i know how you feel i would lobve a little girl just to break up the testostrone in my house but knowing me she would be a little tom boy into everything her daddy and brothers are into 

ook hope its good news to you.

• Options

My partner told me mine were negatives and no way could I be getting positives at 8dpo and not to get my hopes up and well here we r x

• Options

Hey Bella how did your testing go. Mine no good af came Wednesday for me so on to next month for me but hope it was good news for you

• Options

My testing didn't go, lol....BFN.  Got af Tuesday but oh well.  Like you said, next month image 

I'm glad you sent a message.  It's nice to hear from you.  I have found that in the past if someone gets af or doesn't update about their testing right away then everyone kind of loses touch.

I think its cool that we're on a bit of the same cycle....I've never chatted with anyone on the same cycle.

How are you doing?  Are you pretty upset or ready for another round, lol?  I'm not upset at all.....I get so stressed out though with testing all the time so this month I'm not testing until VERY close to af.  I don't have anymore ic tests so.....

I hope you're not stressing.....just have fun trying for # 2image