Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation sickness

Hi all

I think I ovulated late last week sometime, I wasn't home a lot so doing opks were abit all over the plac.  I usually get a fade in, a very strong positive then a fade out but because I was only able to get last thursday which was alomost positive and then Friday the lines were about the same then when I was able to test again late Sunday it had lightened off so thinking somewhere ground Friday saturday ish.  Anyway I was wanting to know about implantation sickness, could it be real? I was out Friday night with friends drinking and I drank about what I would normally drink. Anyway yesterday woke up being sick all morning! Now I'm not usually a being sick hangover person, just headaches and feeling rubbish usually, I'm 25 drink most weekends and could probably count on one hand how many times I'm actually sick. So I thought maybe something I'd eaten but I have horrendous ibs, really sensitive tummy so usually if I have anything out of sorts I get dirahhea (sorry!) straight away. I thought a bug  but again there usually both ways. I've never had this before a day Being sick. Mostly morning, a couple times in afternoon and once at night. Feel nausea this morning but don't feel like in going to be sick, jut left over affects I think. Let me now if you have any thoughts or experience. Thanks xx

Replies

• Options

Oh and this was how my mum found out she was pregnant, shes what got me thinking. She had an awful hangover one day, being sick all over place and she too is not a bad sufferer with hangovers and she found out few days later pregnant!