Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and trying again

Ok so I had a complete miscarriage at 11 weeks on 8/13/13 (no D&C required) I went to get my blood drawn about a week ago and my levels were at 634 which is still to high but they are dropping... Now, since 8/20/13 my Hubby and I have been TTC every night and I've been energized every morning after. Been working out in the mornings and everything good like that. Now these past two days, I've been extremely tired and nauseous through out the day. I don't know if its because my hcg levels maybe still a bit high or I could be possibly pregnant again (which I am hoping and praying for). I go get my blood drawn again this Thursday. Now my question is how long does it take for your hcg levell to go up if you are pregnant? I'm hoping it goes up!!

Replies

• Options

Hey image 

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, must be very difficult to get over. Good that you are back on the ttc wagon though image 

I've read that hCG levels start to raise to be detected a few days before af is due - on early detection tests, it should be detected with first wee of the day usually about 12-16 days after ovulation (depending on your luteal phase), or 2-3 days before af. 

Good luck! Keep us posted xxx

• Options

Cam, best of luck to you. My levels have taken weeks to decrease, first one being 219 around 3 weeks after mc, 9 days later they went to 103, & 7 days after that they were 59.

Hoping for good news for you, but please do not be disappointed if your positives are coming from your decreasing existing hormones.

Keep us posted xx