Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

could i be pregnant

im 26 years old my periods are different every month since i came off the pill in november last year found out in feb this year i was pregnant but miscarried ever since my periods are different each month this month i bled on 25th mostly when i wiped was a dark red ever since theres been hardly anything when wipe and its a pinky brown colour ive had lower back pain and pains in sides im tired alot using bathroom alot more and in the night and lately been having sickly burps and a wierd taste in mouth 

Replies

• Options

Sorry to hear of your mc.

whats your longest cycle been? and would you be over that many days now? best thing would be to take a test cos our bodies can play tricks on us! x best of luck getting the result you want!

• Options

longest cycle was 35 days and that would be today x just curious as to why only bled for a day x wanna do a test but after mc i had im quite scared x

• Options

i can understand you being scared to take the test. the bleed could have been implantation. get your self a test and get testing hun your stressing about it and if you have a little bean in there then you need to not be stressed! At least if you take the test you can know maybe your body is still adjusting after your mc if the test comes back neg you could give your dr a quick call see if they have any advice as to why you all over the place. x

• Options

ive got docs in september coz periods are all over the place otherhalf keeps telling me to rest etc which i am doing but defo think a test will need to be done just dont know what one to get its hard not to stress tho when a baby is what me n other half want was told could take a few months for body to adjust xx