Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CONFUSED IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT! PLEASE HELP!

Hi guys,

great to find a site that can be helpful with all these questions I have.

I would truly appreciate some thoughts of what you might think is going on. image

So... Me and hubby have been trying for baby the past 3 months, my cycle is quite ok 28- 29 days usually even with my POS.

This month day 22 of my cycle I had a drop of brown blood in discharge. I think it could be IB, because around that time I started to I have cramps low down. Day 24 of my cycle i did a blood test that showed no sign of hcg in my blood. Felt very disappointed..

Period was due today but nothing, I tested, again with a urine test, but negative again....

Could it be that levels of hormone  hcg are still just too low?

it's like 14 days i guess after ovulation , and 6 days after implantation if that was implantation!!!

Should I have some amount of hormone? Worried about everything right now... wainting is so hardddd....

What do you guys think?

I am soooo hoping it is baby!!

Wish you all luck if you are trying!! Bless image

Replies

• Options

POS, stands for PCOS ...  image

• Options

Hi

Im unsure to be honest id imagine you would have some hcg i had it show up from 9 days DPO. have you tried a Home pregnancy test the 1st responce are the best mine levels were so low a doctors test showed me a negative & so did the digital test but 1st response from 1st test i done of this brand had a faint line that got darker and darker

Go out and get a 1st response test, it sounds promising that you are with all your info, go get one do it 1st thing in morning and let us now

baby dust for you , hope you get your BFP XXXX

• Options

Hi and thanks for reply! Haven't heard of a 1st response test before. What we have is just a self testing urine tester you get from the pharmacy.. (Might sound silly buy,not sure if this is what you are talking about.)image

If it is I did one of those this morning but was negative.

Thanks for your input though.

Keeping my hopes up since no sign of a period,

but would love to hear  more experiences and  thoughts on this image

• Options

Different women will build up HCG levels at different rates - I had to be 2wks overdue my period before getting BFP with both my girls & my sister only had a faint BFP with my nephew dispite being 12wks into term (normal healthy pregnancy, he's now a bouncing 5yr old).

There are different brands of home pregnancy tests you can buy - First Response, Clear Blue, Shops own brands....some of which are more 'sensitive' than others (though you may pay more for these).  Best wishes & everything crossed

• Options

Thank you for your reply KazzieM,

Just got back from the doctor, did a blood test again an still no sign of hormone hcg in my body. I feel so frustrated.... image

I am 4 days late, having all the  signs of pregnancy, and for sure had implantation bleeding (a spot of brown blood in discharge) but nothing....

KazzieM, did you do blood tests so early on an get negatives? or was it just urine test?

Or anyone else who did a blood test that showed no sign of pregnancy in early stage but were actually pregnant?..Please comment, and share your ideas and experiences.

I am trying to stay positive but finding  it really hard, not to worry and wonder what is going on image

• Options

Hello There you sound just like me. At the end of September I had went to the restroom and had a very very light pink and brownish discharge. Well it stopped less then 24 hours and my stomach had started to cramp up. Well the next day it had stopped and I had a white discharge. So I waited about  a week and took two pregnancy test and they both came out negative. We got so upset because we have been trying   for a year. Well I had went to my grand mothers house and she told me I had a pregnancy glow which I never heard before so I went and got another one and this time it came out positive. I am almost 5 weeks don't give up it might be.

• Options

Thank you again for your replies,

Had a terrible night last night... I am devestated....

I was changing the bed sheets and seemed to have done a sudden move, and suddenly got strikking pains in lower abdominal and in cervix. I felt very unconfortable for the next 10 minutes, and then suddently a felt loads of blood coming with HUGE kind of period pain, but a lot stronger. image I ran to the toilet, felt dizzy, and while in terrible pain and bleeding, I keept on loosing my conscious....My husband was so worried... Pain started to get less, but lots of red blood , and blood clot..Pain is now less then period pain, and blood is weirdly pink, brown and red.... worried of miscarry image dotn know what it can be.... Is it just a late period? my BBT this morning is now even higher.... and I know with period temperature should go down.... Feel devasteted....image that I might of lost baby.... Please, any help or advice is welcome... What do you think happened.?

• Options

Hi Baby Dust

I really dont no to be honest , but didnt just want to not reply as i know sometimes when you need advise or to talk and no one replies can upset you ,

maybe it was a late period with stress etc as been late surly hcg level should of appeared somewhat in your blood

Try relax i can imagine ur very upset , but try and look forward xxx

• Options

Hey everyone

I need help am confused to weather am pregnant or not I must ist say I haven't missed any period but my cycle was Neva unusual it start wen I was feel tired n sick all the time I would be in d sun n get cold my friend keep telling me am gonna get the flu but I neva did my period is very lite and flow and for 3 days and with each time it comes it lk my cycle is getting shorter am a usual 28 day n 5 days flow now I tink am prolly a 23-25 days I did a pregnancy test early on wen I 1st started feel sickish it was positive but I was sure if it was a flase or true positive cause it had pass d time on d instructions I did another 2days later it was nagitive . time went along still not better I went to d emergency room I had a high temperature 99.8 but I didn't get to see a doc during this time i've being gaining weight I decide to see a private doc 2weeks later I had a fever 99.9 he told me dat I mite have an infection so she gave me antibiotic n sent me to test for it he sent me for a test to see if my blood was low it indeed was but no infection I still had d fever he gave me some worming saying dat tape worms can give fever . I actually taught DAT my period was lite was of my low blood ave being drinking the iron te gave me for bout 3 weeks nw n drinking other stuff lk spinach to build my blood n my period is my liter than be4 my nipples are darker Dan usual I notice a line on my lower tummy it was Neva dere am bloated for lk a month now some of my friends tink am prego cause of the size of my tommy some say my face look sowllen sowllen am still gaining weight my tummy is still bloated my feets are swollen I get chest pain form time to time I tink is heart burn I've got frequent urination and am gassy all the time lower back pain any advice its frustrating n stressful 

• Options
    Baby Dust may I ask if indeed it was a miscarriage?