Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi, ttc baby#4

hi,

me & DH hopping fr baby #4 (&possibly pink) we hav three DSs

ive only stopped cerazette oct been on it 14mths wit reg periods. . b bn nosing (which didnt help lol) online n looks like gona be a while b4 BFPimage so much fr doc sayn ya only hav to miss one pill n get PG ??

is ther a lucky thread fo testn BFPs?

best of luck to all ttc

Replies

• Options

Hi tinks im currently ttc no 4 and hopefully a blue one as we  have 3d's. Really hope it doesn't take long for your cycles to get back to normal x

• Options
    Hi ilovemygirls, thank u, I'm staying positive n I've bn regular even wit d pill..so fingerscrossed ???? also hope u get ur blue bfp soon x

(Send baby dust*)
  • Options

Thank you. I would love a boy but don't really mind what we have as long as he/she is healthy plus im not sure I would know how to change a boy nappy lol 

Are you using opk's or temping? When is your af due? Im about 1dpo so just entering into the dreaded 2ww x

• Options
    Hi We are also trying for baby no 4!!

I'm not charting or anything just going by ovulation calender with 28 day cycle! Last menses was 13.10.

We have 1 dd and 2 ds's hoping for another dd!! This is our third month so fingers crossed this is our month! I'm only 3dpo (I think) going by my ovulation calender!! I've got a bit of a wait yet until I can start testing!

My bbs are super sore and heavy which have been like it since a week after af finished which is unusual for me! I Usually get sore bbs the day before O day so I'm not really sure wots going on! I also feel crampy, tired and cervix is high soft and closed with wet cm!

I really hate this tww!! Lol
  • Options

Hi shrimposgirl your symptoms sound really positive. When do you think that you will test? 

Do either you expect any negative comments when you do get your bfp? I know my friends and family will be really excited and pleased for us but I know that someone people see 4 kids as a lot. When my friend was pregnant with her 4th she got a lot of negative comments from people she didn't know like shop assistant's x

• Options

Hi shrimpogirl, sounds good fingerscrossed fr ya.. My boobys bn sore was first sign was pg. Yes in 2ww too test 9thNov but stayn positive in hope will help, going wit flow n boys keepn me busy.. No sticks ect yet lol just chartn on app. Hav never used ov sticks..as fell pg quickishly wit all, but kinda knw this time it'll b awhile as lot probs after 3rd ds. Hi Ilovemygirls, no I'm not worried bit havin 4,(both frm big familys) all friends family hav us pestered fr another baba frm last one arrived oh n that it's to b a girl- I honestly wud love 4sons but knw dh wud love a wee lady as this is to be last baba* (note we said that after no2??lol)

best wishes girls x

• Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm not really sure my husbands parents will be very happy to start with but it's our choice and I know 4 children is a lot and a lot of people do have a lot of negative comments with 4 children but who cares!! Lol

Anyhow I have just tested and got a very very faint positive (I think) I wish I could post it here so u could take a look!! I am really confused because according to my ovulation app it was supposed to be 3 days ago on the 27th!! And it would be impossible to get a bfp this early! Either I ovulated super early or I have got a false positive if that is even possible!! My bbs have been hurting for 6 days now that's why I have taken the test and plus I got a huge amount of tests sat in my cupboard so I thought why not!

We also said no more after no3 lol and even tried to be sterilised but docs said no! Pretty glad they did now!

I hope this is a good month for us! X
  • Options

Shrimposgirl Omg thats amazing news, have you tested again?  You may have ovulated earlier this cycle.

Tinks me and hubby are also from big families so having just 1 was never an option. We are all in the 2ww together,  would be lovely to all be in the due In forum as well.

We said we would stop at no 2 but here we are ttc no 4 lol I wonder how many we all end up with?  I love being pregnant,  newborns and watching my girls all playing together x

• Options

Hi ladies

We are going to see what happens fc we get No 4 we have 2 ds 1 dd i came off cerazette & had a period after a week & a half with my youngest who is 1 i came off it had a period after a month & fell pregnant the next month which was a total shock as had always taken a while b4.

I am worried about the negative comments but i also don't want to look back & wish i had & didn't because of other people yes it will be hard but its hard however many u have u just ajust the more u have

Good luck everyone

Billie x

• Options
    Hi Billie, yeah that's true about others, ur life not thers. Oh I'd love fr it to happen n get pg d first mth. Hopefully fingers crossed we all fall pg this mth be nice, n a wee bump fr Xmas

Omg shrimpogirl hope it's a sticky one did u test again?

I'm resisting testin tink wait till sat, bn gettin really bad heartburn ????????
  • Options

Hi  billy, I didn't find much of a difference going from 2 -3. Your already so used to being busy that you just adapt.

Tinks good luck testing at the weekend. 

Shrimpogirl did you test again?

Im 6dpo so getting there slowly. 2 of my girls have had chicken poxs this last week so that has kept me busy and my mind off ttc x

• Options

I totally agree ladies at the end of the day it's our lives & up to us how many we have i don't expect anyone else to look after them.

Wow ilovemygirls bet that wasn't much fun both having chicken pox, none of mine have had it & my oldest is 7.

How old are everyone else's lo's just being nosey mine are my ds Oakley is 7  (8 in Dec)  dd Mika is 2 (3 in Dec) & ds Bailey was one last month.

Hope we see some bfp's soon for anyone near testing

Billie x

• Options
    Ilovemygirls pleat lay of calamine cream n snuggles, hope they r better soon. It's horrible wen they r sick.

My boys r 8,3&2

Eh tested early this mornin n got negivtive on cheap test strip so gona hold out to sun if witch don't come first image
  • Options
    That was plenty**
  • Options

Tinks fingers crossed that you tested too early. 

Billie dd1 is 3 (4 on monday) dd2 is 2 ( 3 on the 20th ) and dd3 is 9 months. I have my hands full but love it x

• Options

Wow u do have your hands full but i think when u have more than 1 it doesn't make much difference then they play together which is nice to see.

Tthe main reasons i have leftit till a year after Bailey  was 1 wasn't ready & 2 would be my 4th c-sec so need at least a year between now i feel ready scared but ready also need to get a move on as age wise don't want to leave any longer my dd starts pre school in Jan 2.5 days a week does 1 morning at mo so will be easier with school runs etc

good luck Tinks your still in with a shout hun xx

• Options

I love having a year between dd1 and 2,  they Play so well together And love each other so much. Thats why we have started to ttc again because I want dd3 to have the same relationship with a sibling of similar age.

• Options
    Hi, also trying for #4, 3 girls at the moment so blue would be nice but not essential. All in a muddle about it as weaned baba from bf almost 4 months ago and periods returned but irregular in length. Driving myself crazy, not sure i am ovulating properly. Can't really talk to people because you are all right, people get a bit funny about wanting 4. Glad to find you ladies
  • Options

Hi Mrssmith3

Welcome to our little group lol your body can take a while to get back to normal after bf how old is your youngest hope it sorts its self out soon i've only had 1 cycle so not sure how/when next one will be

We can all be mad & exchange stories of the shock horror people say when we all get our bfp's

Billie xx

• Options
    Both parents have said ooh you would not want another. I hate being told what to do!

The youngest is 16 months and I bf for almost 13 months so it makes sense that things need to settle. Using opk this month and that is only increasing the anxiety.

Love the idea of a big family and I feel as blessed as I am we are not quite complete yet!