Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

does this look like a BFP??

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/xlauraEx/library/?view=recent&page=1 Can someone please look at these photos and tell me if you can see the faintest of lines or are my eyes playing tricks? Ive had 2 negative clear blue and thin faint lines on 2 clear blue tests also. Thanks in advance xx

Replies

• Options

hi Laurae2 its hard to tell, when are you due on? might be worth testing again in a few days xx

• Options
    Thanks for replying image im not sure, I have a 1 year old son and since I had him, my periods have been all over the place. I am going out my mind here lol its so annoying xx
  • Options

I get that babes, i was in the same boat till this morning, i have a an almost 18 month old little boy and suffered 2 m/c last year december 24th was the last one and i was 5 days late this month and got my hopes up a bit too much....

i found the first response will pick up quicker/sooner than clear blue digital, but it is nice seeing the words pregnant 1-2 on the clear blue digital lol

xx

• Options
    So are u pregnant now then?? I would really like another baby soon. I hate this when u think you might be pregnant and u get a glimmer of hope and it all gets taken away. I had 2 positive clear blue plus. The line was thin but blue. Im convinced they were evap lines though. Done clear blue digi and " not pregnant ". Then I done they first response tests ( all within 2 days haha ) and im sure I can see a slight line. Dont know if its cos I want it so much though image xx
  • Options

I can't c a line on those pictures, best thing to do is try again in 2 days, I did tests over course of a week, 4 tests in total and stuck to the same brand so I could compare. They gradually got darker over the week, this is a pic. My periods have never been 'normal' every 4-6wks sometimes 3,5,7 days long. So I understand how hard it is 2 try and conceive when there's no pattern! All the best with retesting and getting that definite bfp! Xx

• Options

Can't seem to get photo 2 load up? X

• Options
    Thanks for replying image im not sure, I have a 1 year old son and since I had him, my periods have been all over the place. I am going out my mind here lol its so annoying xx
  • Options

Laurae no babes not pregnant period turned up this morning i was 5 days late, wow you have done a fair few tests lol from what iv read on there the clear blue digital are not that good until your a week or so late xx

me and my fella have been trying for baby number 2 since my little one was 6 months old, he is now 18 months and we have had 2 m/c so hoping the next time its a sticky bean xx

• Options
    Update. .. I just done 2 asda pregnancy test. 1st came up quite strong pibk positive and disappeared 10mins later! 2nd test done the same but the line wasnt as pink this time. Im soo confused image xxx
  • Options

image How strange! U have become a test addict like me haha, I've taken 12! Stick to ur morning wee, and take them every 2 days. 2nd would prob be lighter as ur urine will dilute throughout the day xx

• Options
    Ano my other half is going mad cos im buying so many tests haha. I think my periods just came image ive got mild cramping and brown blood - not too much yet xx
  • Options
    image I found out I was preg at 6wks 1day, at 6wks 3days I started spotting pink for 2 days when I went 2 toilet then the following day I had brown, then nothing, had cramping with it aswell. Just keep an eye on it xx
  • Options
    I had none of this when I fell pregnant with my 1 year old son. A faint positive pregnancy test and that was it lol. Yeah the crampings stopping and so is the brown blood.Im not cconfident though and sm expecting my period to come any minute. Are you pregnant now Stacey? Xx
  • Options

Yeah I'm 8wks 4days, I've booked an early scan for Monday cos I've had 2 early miscarriages. No I had no spotting or anything with my 1st 2, so when I had it this time I just assumed I was going to miscarry again, but fingers crossed I've got a sticky little bean this time x

• Options
    Ive had brown now pink spotting/light period all day today. Im so confused and fedoup with not knowing! Dod this happen to anyone? If so, what was your outcomes? Xx
  • Options

Laurae2 hope your ok huni xx

• Options
    Thanks sarah Rowland 2. I still have slight bleeding and seen 1 quite big clot. Now my pregnancy tests are completely negative. So think its ober for me until next month! Xxx
  • Options

Laurae2 sorry huni xx

• Options

Well all i have to say pertaining to the waiting game is just take the test ? No is no , no matter how light a line is or not . you know what a pregnacy test looks like . stop obsessing and stressing and let nature take it course . stress is not good when you are trying to become pregnant

• Options

Sorry to hear that hun xxx