Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

panic has set in!!!

Hi ladies, I finally had my bfp on Sunday ????!I have been the doctors and she has given me 21st December as due date, I have to go back tomorrow with fmu for a repeat test! I jut can't stop worrying its all not real or something is going to go wrong! The doctors says I'm 5 weeks pregnant going by my date of last AF, is it possible to still have a chemical pregnancy at this stage? I can't help but worry ???? Xx

Replies

• Options

Hi Sunshine,

Congratulations image

It is only natural to worry and let me tell you the worrying never stops but it will all be worth it in the end!  I am not 100% but I was sure that a chemical pregnancy is more  common if you test early, before AF is due (like I did) and then your period would just come as normal and people generally aren't any wiser if you wait until after your AF was due.  Hope that makes sense.

I am currently 19+3 and worry every day!  I knew I wouldn't have the easiest of rides because of a LLETZ treatment I had in the past but I have had bleeding at 8 weeks, 17 weeks and then had blood again yesterday but everything is fine with baby image not told you that to worry you but just so you know things can happen in your pregnancy and it doesn't always mean its bad news.  I am now feeling baby move so I know the little one is fine.  It's favourite time to start kicking me is about 10.30pm haha but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Just enjoy and try to relax as much as possible x

• Options

Hi huni 

congrates and its normal to worry....i lost 2 last year and found out i was pregnant again in feb its been 13 weeks of pure worry that things are not right, i had my scan late last night and baby is fine and healthy.

try and relax and enjoy xx

• Options
    Thanks ladies its nice to know I'm not the only one over the top worrying, its like I'm just waiting for it to all go wrong and my period to come any minute! Its horrible! I thought once I eventually got pregnant the worrying would stop but its a million times worse! I feel its too good to be true! I can't possibly be pregnant for real!

Congratulations to you both wishing you all the health and happiness ????

Xxx
  • Options

Sarah... So happy to hear your scan went well!!! image. You've been through so much to get to this point & you truly deserve this happiness! X

• Options

Thank you SW2 XXX

its been a very long year but things can only get better now xx