Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Helpppp!!!!

Hi there I am new to this, Recently have come off my pill to try for a baby and have had only 2 days of blood about a month ago and no sign of any period to come. Due today but nothing. I came home from my partners today and look at the test I did on Sunday and there was a very very faint line in the results window indicating that I am pregnant but I went and got another one this evening and has come up negative. I'm confused because I feel like I'm pregnant but keep getting negative results apart from the faint one!! I need some help/advice!! Please help me

Replies

• Options

Hiya hun,

All i can say is wait another few days an test again, sometimes when you come off the pill it can take a while for your body to return to normal an it could be this thats caused the 2 days an then nothing concerning your period. If youve been on the pill for a long while it cal take a fair while for your body to get back into a 'routine'. Just wait another few days take another test an if its negative then its likely ur not pregnant but if u miss another month with no period i would see ur GP, i hope this helps an i hope you get the positive test your hoping for hun xx

• Options
    Hi, I also am in need of help please!

So im just about due now to get my period and for the past week i've had brown stringy stuff along with what it seems to be a light period which is light pink to a maroon colour, i have just taken a pregnancy test and one line is extremely light, i've had slight cramping and pain, tender breast's ( although they do get tender while on my period) im not sure what this could be and in desperate need of advice i also have a very bloated stomach.

Any advice or input would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks
  • Options

Alls i can say is wait a few more days an do another test. Unfortunately there isnt much more you can do, if the bleeding gets really heavy and you have severe pain/cramping them seek medical help. I hope you get the result you want an if it's not this month i hope it happens next month or very soon for you hun good luck to both of you image xxx