Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Eeek could it be....?

Hey everyone, hope you are enjoying your bank holiday!

I was due on my period yesterday, am always regular 28 days, we have done lots of BD in the last month, and yesterday and today - absolutely no period whatsoever!!

My left boob is tingly and both are sore a night, tis a huge relief to take my bra off, and also I feel different in my tummy and down below if that makes sense (!)  

It is 4 years since I was preggers with our little boy, so have completely forgotten what it was like to be expecting - we found out we were pregnant when we were 5 weeks pregnant after trying for a couple of months and suddenly remembering I had missed my period then (new house, new dog and then new baby came along!)  

Do you think I should do a test yet or should I wait?

I have been and bought a two pack of Clearblue Digital Tests (£13, had forgotten how pricey they were!!)  so don't want to waste them lol!  Last time I went and bought one and tested in the afternoon, but am nervous about testing at the wrong times etc...

Ladies, what do you think!?

xx

Replies

• Options
    That's very exciting! Digital tests are known to be less sensitive so may wait another couple of days just so it's not a waste? Hard to resist when they are there though! Also first thing in morning is supposed to be best. Good luck!!! Xx
  • Options

Thanks I might wait then - although last time, when I went to the Doctors, she said the CB Digital test (with the how many weeks etc) were actually more accurate than the nhs testing kits in the surgery! (I had asked her to retest me and she said there is no need but I will do to put your mind at rest)  I will try and hold on lol xx

• Options
    I would wait another few days hun and then test image

I took a cheap test the first time that gave me a faint line and then the following day i took a clear blue digi one and said pregnant 2-3 weeks.

Bet your so nervous and excited!!

Hope you get your bfp x
  • Options

hi there i used pink dye tests but i was testing early and a few days after my missed period i got pregnant 1-2 weeks on the clear blue image 

good luck xx

• Options

Hi girls, thanks for all the tips!  I have the two tests put away in the bathroom, so will see how I get on and take a test at some point this week - don't want to wait too long as I will have to be under a consultant again as have medical history that requires injections and allsorts, so by Friday I need to have a test done and the Dr called if I am!  Thanks again, and fingers crossed to all for BFP and smooth pregnancies! image

• Options

Good luck hun x

• Options

Thanks hun! x

• Options

So I did a test this morning.....x

• Options
    Does that mean good news?! Tease! Lol. image x
  • Options

How did you get on huni? keeping every thing crossed xx