Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice needed ladiess!

Hi guys, ok so im new here and basically missed two periods, neg pregnancy tests but have slightly sensitive nipples, heartburn at night, waves of feeling sick, feeling sick after eating, a little crampy and sometimes hedaches, when I woke up this morning I felt really wet down there and when I put my hands to see what it was there was so much discharge,  white creamy discharge, with tiny little white blobs.  Ive had a baby 3 years ago but it was one of those pregnancys with no symptoms (lucky me) someone please help!

Replies

• Options

Best thing you can do is go doctors and ask for a blood test that will give u a definitive answer, good luck!

• Options

Ive got to go for an ultrasound and a blood test so im super excitedimage feeling so drained its unreal! Just dont understand what the white clumps are isit normal

• Options

It cones in all shapes sizes and textures lol, but ur symptoms do sound good

• Options

Im super excited, also bursting intoo tears all the time!

Never had  any symptoms with my first so its al new and I didint get a positive test till I was 3 month with my first. 

• Options

Same got note with my first n every symptom going with my 2nd x

• Options

Hehe id be over the moon if I am. Uknow a pelvic scan, can they detect pregnancy from that x