Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

could i have a minute of your time to put my mind at rest? pics included

Hi I've been with my partner almost 3 years and TTC now, got my last period on SATURDAY 27th SEPTEMBER & due to work comittments this month we didnt get as much time together as we liked but there was a couple of times around ovulation. I was due my next period on SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER & i usually have a pretty regular cycle, Yesterday (making me 4 days late) i was getting cramps, so kept checking myself and use white toilet paper there for the evening. Little pink brown droplets?? I was panicked thinking it were the start of my period but it abruptly stopped? And nothing since Id done a negative test that morning also, Could it have been implantation? But why so late in my cycle at 4 DAYS after my expected period, Got sore boobs & SEVERE bloating but thats it? Help?

Replies

• Options

This could be implantation, and therefore I really recommend using a clear blue/first response type of test. If still showing negative then you have the hideous task of waiting a few more days to test again.

My fingers are crossed for you as I know how this all feels.

xx