Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ovulating while due on?

Hi, i'll cut the story short, basiclly my periods are really irregular but i got one last month (it was brown, must have been old) anyway I was due on my next period on thursday 13th and it hasnt come, but instead i got lots of white thick discharge, when i touched it, it stretched out as if i was ovulating image could it be possible that im ovulating late and my period can come late too? 

Thanks Anna x

Replies

• Options
    I would say yes, it is entirely possible that you've ovulated late especially if you have inconsistent cycles. Do you temp at all? I found that to be a good way for me to tell that I ovulated
  • Options

No, I haven't tried that yet, I've tried the ovulation tests before but I've ran out of them image I'll start checking my temp from now on, is it better to do it at a certain time or dosen't it matter? 

Thanks x

• Options

you will need to take your temp first thing in the morning before you do anything...before even getting out of bed. there will be a slight increase in temperature after you ovulate. I recommend using fertility friend charting to keep track of your temperature.   It will automatically show when it thinks you ovulated...i found it really helpful and it is free!