Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Monday TTC***

Morning all,

Congrats again to Mrs L - here's to a healthy pregnancy

Lady V did you test over the weekend? Anyone else testing?

I'm 13dpo today and temp fell quite a bit today so I suspect AF will be here tomorrow or Weds. I have a bad cold which I had hoped was a sign but I guess not. I've been spotting since 8dpo which means that despite helping last month the vit b6 hasn't really helped. I think I'll go to the doctor's next week to talk about it.

How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• Options

Hi Everyone!  I didn't get on the weekend, great news Mrs L Congratuations!

Veecee - I hope af doesn't arrive and I hope you feel better soon.  I went to the docs about my spotting and they were good and sent me for tests so could be worth a visit.

AFM - Just waiting for ov, was expecting a positive opk yesterday but it was negative although it did have 2 lines so hopefully a postive today.

• Options

hullo folks!

veecee - sorry to hear you think AF is imminent.  i shall continue keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway just in case.

Lulu - hope your test comes right today.  is there anything that might have cause it to be delayed? (obv am v new to this so not really up on how it all works - which is ridiculous really at my age but there you go!)

AFM - didn't need to test in the end veecee as AF arrived on Saturday morning, so am now on CD3 with nothing exciting to report.  bit disappointed but mainly relieved really as we are so not prepared for it to happen straight away!

• Options

Just caught up with this, thank you all. It still doesn't feel real and that I've dreamt it but I guess that's normal. Wishing you all the best is your TTc journeys, hope they are I quick. Bit rated of popping over to first tri yet so will still pop in and out of here if you don't mind x