Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Tuesday TTC***

Morning  ladies - Hope you all had a lovely weekend!.

I am CD19 and no sign of ovulation yet...! I had a temp rise this morning so hope for another one tomorrow :)

Found out on sunday that my sister is 12 weeks pregnant with a scan tomorrow so it's lovely! She lives close so will get too see him/her a lot which is nice my other 2 nieces live in wales and I don't get to see them as much as I would like too. 

My chart feel free to add yours :) 

Replies

• Options

Morning CC! Fingers crossed you ov soon - that's lovely about your sister - hope her scan goes well.

AFM - I'm CD18 and my cycle has been all over the place. We've been travelling and our schedule has mucked up a bit so that might explain it. Also had a bit of a 'screw it' moment with H at the weekend where we thought lets just DTD anyway and if we do get preggers, we'll defer the op. As it turned out, our enthusiasm only lasted for one shot so I doubt anything happened! I did get a call this morning about the op but still no date so we'll see.

Hello to everyone  - I'll try get back on later.

• Options

Only just saw your chart now CC - it's looking like you ov'd yesterday, would you agree?

Here's mine - my OPK's have been very confusing so I'm leaving them out!

• Options

Tayto - Sorry to hear your cycle has been all over the place.. lol at the screw it moment..I don't blame you at all esp being messed about with your OP..

Hope you get a date soon!

I would agree that I hopefully OV yesterday so just see what happens with my temp tomorrow. which would be lovely.. had lots of time to DTD over the weekend!.. I am feeling pretty rotten - Suffering really badly with indigestion since sunday night.. so my minds going on overdrive haha!

• Options

Hello, sorry I didn't get on over the weekend. Hope you had a lovely long weekend. 

CC - looking good, fingers crossed for another temp rise tomorrow. Lovely news about your sister, especially for her living close by. Hope her scan goes well tomorrow. 

Tayto - sorry to hear your cycle is a mess. Hope you get a date for your op soon. 

AFM - I'm cd26 today and looks like I may have finally ov'd this cycle! Yay, hopefully tomorrow's temp will put the coverline in. 

• Options

Morning sorry I didn't make it on over the Easter weekend.

CC - fingers crossed you have ov'd and have it covered.

Tayto - sorry your cycle seems messed up. I understand the 'screw it' moment too.

AFM - CD?? still no idea where I am. I did think AF was on it's was as I thought I had some spotting but it's come to nothing and now I think I have some CM so very confused right now. Ah well H and I have been DTD fairly often so who knows. This may be TMI but it was very odd when we first started I think after years of having the coil and not worrying it felt a bit odd to be DTD for another reason. Luckily that seems to have passed and it's all back to normal. I would like to know where I am cycle wise though as it's all very confusing. Plus despite just seeing what happens I can't help symptom spot even though I don't think I've ov'd since I had the coil out!

• Options

Rosco - sorry missed you there. Hope you work out what is going on with your cycles soon too.

I forgot to flash you my chart so here it is..

• Options

Hi all,

CC agree with the others about ov date and lots of dtd done so fingers crossed. Hope the symptom spotting isn't too unbearable. Congrats on future auntieness! Very exciting!

Tayto - looks like you ov'd on Sunday? Travelling tends to mess with mine as well. Fingers crossed your date comes through soon.

Sapphire - horray, hope that's confirmed tomorrow.

Rosco - that's really frustrating. I hope you get an answer soon one way or the other so that you know where you are.

AFM - well sorry I've been awol. Had tests a few weeks ago and then was away in Greece with work for a week and just took some head space out of here. Both bloods and scan came back clear which is great, but still don't know why I'm spotting so much before AF. Currently 13dpo, going mad with symptom spotting.  I lost my thermometer when I was away, just before ov so haven't been temping. New one arrived today so shall be back on that tomorrow. most of my symptoms are standard pre-AF stuff except I do have some dreadful heartburn for the last 2 days which is a new one on me. Don't want to test as couldn't handle a negative so just waiting to see if AF shows up in the next day or two otherwise will test Thursday.

• Options

Sapphire - Yay It's looking good, fingers crossed for a temp rise for you tomorrow too!

Rosco - It's really frustrating isn't it I hope that you get an answer soon,Hopefully a bfp but if af arrives at least you know where you are :)

Veecee - Hope you had a lovely time in Greece - Glad that your results have come back clear! Fingers crossed heartburn is a good sign, Not to add to your symptom spotting but one of my early symptoms was indigestion lol!

Fingers crossed for you for Thursday