Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Weekend TTC***

Good Morning!

What are we all up to this weekend?

MrsL - really hope that is a line and it's a massive congratulations coming your way.

M & I are having a relaxing girly day when H hopefully goes to collect the new car. Then going to see family tomorrow before mum comes to stay for a few nights, so I may be quite quiet again but will try and pop on when I can. TTC wise, I realise the excitement won't continue but with the first month temping I got a little excited at FF put the crosshairs in this morning. So according to that, I'm now CD17 & 3dpo, so I guess I'm in the 2ww now.

Hi to all that follow and hope you have some good weekends ahead of you. x

Replies

• Options

Morning sapphire

Thank you, trying not to get my hopes up until I've tested again tomorrow.sounds like you have a fab weekend planned. We are popping to the shops and for lunch somewhere then just relaxing (or trying to!) have a fab weekend x

• Options

Morning all,

Sapphire - it's so satisfying seeing the crosshairs!! Hope the 2ww flies by for you

MrsL. We look forward to an update. I can imagine it will be hard to keep relaxed today but sounds like a lovely day at least

AFM well I'm a bit poorly - sore throat lead to feeling generally quite unwell last night. I said yesterday that I would expect a pre-AF temp fall this morning, following previous months, but it jumped from 36.81 to 37.37. This doesn't count as a fever but I'm trying to tell myself it must be the illness, rather than getting my hopes up.

I was supposed to be going to the pub later to watch the England Ireland six nations match (Go Ireland!) but I think it will be a day on the couch for me.