Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**~**Thursday TTC**~**

Early rise from me, this is my long day...9am - 5pm at Uni then 6 til midnight at work Weep

Starting the 30 day squat and sit up challenges today too, so god help me!

CD9, sticking to SMEP, so it's my night off tonight...thankfully! Laugh Another low on the dual hormone CBDs, but I suspect OV isn't far away, I've had other fertile signs, and also my IC OPK was quite dark last night, although not positive.

Hi to all who follow Wave

Replies

• Options

Morning!

Saffron - that is a long day ahead of you! I hope it's not too tiring for you - I'm tired just thinking about it! Good on you starting the 30 day squat and sit up challenge - I'm hoping to start going to yoga again once F starts nursery. I can't always get to an evening class if H is home from work late so I figured a morning class might work. I was also reading about aqua zumba last night. It sounds quite good.

Still in the 2ww here. I'm not really sure whether to test this weekend or next. My period tracker app says AF is due end of next week but I *think* I ov'd earlier so thinking maybe it should be this week? Anyway, I think I'll probably end up waiting until next week just in case. F and I are meeting H for lunch today and then popping to see my mum on the way home.

Hi to everyone who follows x

• Options

Saffron - hope the day goes quickly for you. At least if its your night off you can go straight to bed when you get home!

WG - I think the longer you can wait the better, but I have to say I don't think I could wait! Have a good lunch. Yoga sounds good. I'm going to start going to a fitness class next week.

We are off swimming today once h gets out of bed! Then some household chores to do, oh the excitement ;)! Health visitor said that she would have a look to see what support is available for us, but she couldn't think of anything of the top of her head as most are for stillborn or sudden infant death. Hopefully there will be something locally. I'm feeling better today, onwards and upwards!

• Options

Saffron - I feel tired just reading about your day lol! Hope uni and work arent too bad!  And enjoy your night off

Wg - fingers crossed for you I too couldn't wait but I am a but of a POAS addict lol

Bunny - enjoy swimming sounds nice! Glad your feeling better, I hope they can find something for you

Afm not much to report waiting to ovulate which I think will be thursday nextweek, a few bits of diy to do today nothing exciting hehe

Hello to all that follow

• Options

Hey WG, are you tracking OV at all? Fx for you this cycle!

Bunny - really hope that they can find something for you, huge hugs Hug

CC - I find that part of the cycle quite relaxing, no pressure to DTD, no waiting and wondering.

Thanks for your sympathies ladies...I'm shattered already!

• Options

Cc - is the diy in the hallway?did you finish that all the other day? We've said that when we go back to work we are going to try and do a little bit at least twice a week in the evenings so it doesn't get left to the weekend and then forgotten about! Even if its just half hour on those days hopefully the little bits will get finished.

Saffron - just think it's almost lunchtime! Then that's half way through your uni day!

• Options

Saffron - Very much so we are gong to cover this week just incase I am not right and we miss the boat haha!

Bless you :(

Bunny - We are just getting some hooks to hang the coat's handbags up in the cupboard instead of hanging on my stairs, but yes all hallway related we have painted it already just need to do the flooring and paint all the skirting boards and door frames.. not going to be finished for a few weeks yet but it's at least painted and my mirror's up etc etc lol!

But yes sounds like a good plan :)

• Options

Diy on hold, Damn Car is misfiring and so he's got to take it to the garage tomorrow, after speaking to our neighbour his brothers a mechanic and does out of hours work for extra cash so will see if he can fix it first haha!.. Good job it's pay day tomorrow!

• Options

Cc you've done a lot then. Yup we also can't wait for payday!

• Options

Ladies I need some advice.. I am suppose to  be Cd 14 but last night I had a very small amount of spotting when wiping, today I have been crampy and now had blood when wiping, its only a small amount not enough for a pad but its been 2 occasions now.  what I thought was my peroid was very very light which lasted 4 days with one day or medium bleeding, my temps dont reflect a peroid today so I have no idea whats going on? Anyone else had similar?

Edit I do have PCOS 

• Options

I'm sorry but have no idea, hopefully someone who can help will come along soon xx

• Options

Thanks bunny, I have no idea either! It's confusing becaise my temps dont reflect a peroid but what else would it be lol

• Options

It could be ovulating spotting CC, semi-rare but would tie in with dates, xx

• Options

Maybe never had it before, but then only had 1 month where I know I deff ovulated. Thanks Saffron

• Options

Sweetpea had it one random cycle out of about a dozen I think, I also think that was the cycle she fell pregnant, but I could be wrong...maybe put a post out for her?

• Options

Ohthats promising haha told h hes getting jumped on later haha hope it settles haha

• Options

Had to put diy on hold hubbys cars broken need to go to the garage tomorrow.

TMI warning

Bleeding has started to tail off after a few blobs so gyess was just left over from my Af... eill jump hubby tonight incase its ovulation bleeding lol

• Options

Everything crossed for you JJ, enjoy the long weekend too!

CC, sounds like OV bleeding for sure, far too late for AF leftovers.

That's me just home and showered...dead on my feet is very appropriate! Goodnight all Wave