Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**~**Weekend TTC**~**

Well, it's a BFN from me this morning, but no surprise as I'm 9dpo.

My temp rose to the highest I've ever had today, to 36.85 from yesterday's 36.66, so quite a jump. My highest previous temp was 36.8 back in February which a chemical, and since then it's never gone near 36.7, so I'm very hopeful. I'll be testing every day now, until AF or BFP, I have now convinced myself almost 100% that it will be the latter, so any BFP vibes, babydust, etc. are much appreciated.

Think we are heading to Blair Drummond Safari Park today, then a comedy show and dinner/drinks later. Also, today I'm going back home Bounce

Hope you all have a nice day/weekend planned.

Hi to all who follow Wave

Replies

• Options

Saffron's chart flash...

Hello everyone else! *waves*

• Options

Oh, and lots of bfp vibes for you of course Saffs! (It's early, I'm still not with it yet!) Xx

• Options

Ooo! That looks a very promising chart saffron

Good luck.  I also tested everyday lol. Have u got superdrug early tests?

• Options

Thanks CP! Yeah, I picked up four for £6.30 (bargain) yesterday, so will be doing one each morning Smile

• Options

Hi ladies! Sorry to crash just wanted to say hope you get your BFP Saff!! Got everything crossed for you!!! Baby dust Baby dust Baby dust

• Options

Good luck Saffron xx

• Options

Just wanted to say very good looking chart Saff.... fingers and toes crossed for you xx

• Options

best of luck Saff - everything crossed!!

• Options

Chart looking good there . . .

• Options

Hey everyone!

Saff you're chart looks very promising. Fx for a bfp soon!

AFM- I feel odd. I'm a bit tired, headachey and a bit nauseous. It's crazy cos I know it's too early for all of that even if I was pg, but I can't stop my mind whirling it all round. Gahhhh, it was better when I didn't think I was pg. what a head f***! I'm determined to wait for AF to arrive though and I'm not going to test.

Been out for champagne afternoon tea, was lovely. Bought some new bedding in the sale so I'm currently testing it out and going to have an afternoon nap! I love weekends.

• Options

Thanks everyone, I have everything crossed.

Hey Imp, an afternoon tea sounds lovely, and I am very jealous of the new bedding...nothing beats it. I know you say it's too early, but I have woken with a headache this morning and the previous two days. I can normally count on one hand the amount of headaches I get a year, so I'm hoping its a good sign. I have absolutely everything crossed that it's a good sign for you too my lovely, xx

• Options

Morning ladies. No extra hour in bed for me, I couldn't sleep. Grrrr! Been up since 7am.

Saff- any testing news? Fx.

JJ- I've not ventured over to temping so I've no idea. I'm a terrible sleeper so I just don't want to put myself through it, I wake at least 3/4 tea each night.

AFM- I caved, Saff I blame you! All this poas is contagious. I *think* it's a bfn, but there is something there. I've inverted it and there is a very very faint line bit I'm not sure now if it's an evap line. Maybe I've got line blindness! Anyway, I'm not going to witter on about it. I'll test again tomo am and see if it's clearer tomo.

• Options

FX for you Imp! How many DPO are you?

• Options

I'm only 10dpo pepp, I wasn't going to test until at least 12dpo so I'm mad with myself for caving. Now I keep staring at the photo!

• Options

Can you post the photo imp? Fx

Saff what news?

Afm cd6. Question - what do you do with temping when the hour goes back. I usually do it at 7 and I guess my body got used to that.  I ws awake at 6.10 this morning. I took it then because I wasn't sure if it should be clock time or body time. Any idea?

• Options

Yes can you share the photo?

• Options

I can, I think it's probably an evap line but I'll attach a screen shot of the inverted pic too.

• Options

I do see something. Was the photo taken within time? Just to rule out evap line. Hopefully line will be stronger on a test tomorrow

• Options

Yeah, I took it at 10 mins. I think I see something, but you're right, I need to just test again tomo I think.

Grrr, I'm annoyed with myself now as it'll be in my mind all day.

• Options

Imp, without wanting to add to your speculation but I do see something and I'm hopeful that we might see a BFP from you tomorrow!